'

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Walk and Click Wednesdays #14: Praying

Stretched a little thin this week, but wanted to keep Walk and Click Wednesdays going.

I did get out for walks, but more of a cursory nature and only around my neighborhood and our regular walking path. Nothing particularly exciting.

I did attend the Doodles and Poodles doggy play date though and helped clean up the dog park ... removing rocks, filling in holes ... while Kobi played. When it was time to go he went a little crazy, play with a little black Doodle, but my favorite of all was this ... just before we left.

Kobi prays ...

Texture thanks to Kim Klassen: canvasmagic

And Izzy (the tan and white) and friend after a hard day's work ...


Hope you're all having a great week. I look forward to seeing you here for Walk and Click Wednesdays. Can't wait to see what you saw on your strolls.

Please join me in the adventure. The only "requirement" other than those below is that you go out walking and take some pictures. Please keep in mind that you don't have to walk, take pictures, process them, and post all on Wednesday ... take the weekend before to explore and a few days to process your photos ... then link up.

Walk and Click Wednesdays (WCW) Guidelines:

Are you new to Walk and Click Wednesdays? The party will open on Wednesday and close on Saturday at midnight.

Here are just a few guidelines to keep everyone on target.
  • Please link directly to your WCW blog post or the specific flickr image, not to your main blog url or flickr stream url. Please do not link to an online shop.
  • Please link back to laf Custom Designs. I'd love it if you'd share my WCW button on your blog (it's over there on the sidebar--see it?--just under the Friends Who Love It Here icons). It will also serve as a reminder to you since I know you all have a lot going on in your lives.
  • Please visit the other WCW participants and share the love. Gotta get this party goin' on.
Have a great weekend and find some time to walk and click. ;->



7 comments:

  1. All those guys look utterly exhausted. Always a good thing :) I wish my golden RETRIEVERS would play ball, they are the worst retrievers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "prayer" picture. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures and the little prayer. Very cute and funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun you are having. Thank you for posting the guidelines...just the nudge I need...I hope to join you soon.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your picture of Kobi with his ball made me laugh! I will teach my dogs that little prayer today!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->