'

Monday, December 26, 2011

White on White: Fun in the Snow!

It wasn't a particularly productive day, although I did get my resume updated for a particular job and I'll be submitting soon. Otherwise, I watched a movie, cleaned the kitchen, and made some homemade rolls. Mmmmm, at least the house smells delicious.


Then I took Kobi for a walk. The following is our adventure. First, he excitedly ran through the snow that came up to his shoulders. It flew into his face as he ran.


He laid in his, "I'm watching you and waiting" position as two other dogs approached.


The Spaniel was definitely ready to play! And Kobi was quite happy to accommodate.


As we moved on and the other dogs and their owners went their way, Kobi went into one of his crazy spells and ran and ran in circles. I managed to get him in motion. This is my favorite!



And he found a stick! I've never seen him pick up a stick and carry it before. So glad I captured this.

He continues to keep me amused, which helps keep my spirits up. Of course, after playing in the cold, he is sound asleep now on his chair. As they say, a tired dog is a good dog.

Texture thanks to Parée Erica: Cream Bokeh Swirls on all.

5 comments:

  1. Ha! In the first picture I almost didn't see Kobi...he is camoflaged!

    I can't help but wonder how my puppies would react to so much snow. They've only encountered an inch....and that was last year.

    I hope your holidays have been merry and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pictures of kobi, mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picture - you captured the crazy energy dogs get when they run in circles like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lissa, white-on-white is so difficult to do, and do well, but you have done it beautifully here. Not only are these wonderful images, but they are exposed so well. Nicely done!!

    I wish you a very Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->