'

Friday, December 2, 2011

He's faking ;->

mouseover to see before image

Kobi found a new corner in the living room last night, so I put down a towel and pulled out a pillow I got for him when he was a puppy. He scratched and tugged and turned until it was all rumpled, but comfortable, before he settled down.

I got down on the floor to take some pictures. He opened his eyes, but was clearly tired, so I waited until he closed his eyes again. He's definitely faking.

Textures thanks to Shadowhouse Creations: Square 10, 59

6 comments:

  1. Kobi is very cute, and not at all spoiled.... right. I have 3 yorkies who all love their blankets. If I move one of them, they go right over and move it back where they wanted it. Funny how dogs always love their "baby blankets". will look forward to seeing the photos of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crockett has one of those kong things...Andrew puts peanut butter in it and he goes nuts. Such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kobi is just adorable Lissa, and at least he allows you to take his picture. The minute any of my dogs see me with a camera, they completely turn their backs to me. Never fails!

    Wishing you a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a cutie! He looks so tired out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will never tire seeing Kobi pictures! They never fail to bring a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->