'

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Last minute holiday cards! Limited inventory - Order now!

Jumping right in with a new business venture! Do you need some last minute holiday cards? I can ship tomorrow if I get your order today by 8pm MST!!

I have seven designs, four of which seem to be popular already for the holidays. Inventory is limited as I had no idea exactly what I was jumping into. First come first serve. Please use the number in the upper right corner of thumbnails.

Order information:

I’ve attached the 7 designs I currently have (the last image is the back).
Dimensions are 4.875 square with a 5 x 5 white envelope, printed on a high quality digital silk cover stock.
Singles will be packaged in a clear bag with flap.
Multiples will be package in a ziploc bag since I havn’t gotten to the packaging for multiples.

Single: $4.50 ea.
Pack of 12 (Sampler: 3 ea of any 4 designs): $2.50 ea. ($30.00)
Pack of 24 (Sampler: 3 ea of any 4 designs): $1.95 ea. ($46.80)

Shipping: Priority Mail $4.95

Thanks so much. I look forward to hearing from you!
Order directly: Email me at
I haven't gotten an online store set up yet, but am working on it. ;->

1 comment:

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->