'

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tales from Kobi: Mom Needs to Get Out!

You know, as much as I like it when Mom takes my picture, she really needs to get out more. With her focus on the job hunt, taking classes, processing her photos, and watching TV, she's only taken me out for a few walks this week. And at that we've been staying close to home. I'm working on encouraging her to take some of those long hikes like we did last fall. Boy, I really liked that and I came home tuckered out, but a really good kind of tuckered.

She loves to tempt me with my toys. And you all know how much I like to play. Here, I'm just watching ... waiting. I'll go after it when I'm ready.

mouseover to see before image

How many of you find you get cooped up in the summer? Is it the heat? Or is it just lethargy? What do you do to get away from the computer and the TV? Do your kids hanker at you so much that you give in? Do you just get fed up and need some sunlight therapy?

Well, I know Mom has some tutorials she has to do today, but after that I'm going to let her know we really have to go for a loooong walk. Maybe I'll convince her to go someplace new and we can show you some interesting pictures.

Until then, have a great weekend, my friends. Thanks for stopping by to visit.

Textures thanks to Kim Klassen: emptypage and autumnburst Check out her Behind the Scenes course. It's fabulous!

12 comments:

  1. Love the mouse over you did. I am sick of the heat Kobi and so are my two golden retrievers. We walk at 5:30 a.m. most everyday just to beat the heat and still get some exercise. Good luck getting your mom out of the house:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those eyes. They convey the words so well. Love the before and the after.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So So sweet. I loved Behind the Scenes also. My whole blog has changed. Hope to see you come on by.
    Lisa
    oh and love the mouse over. I havent tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute model for your mouseover! Don't worry Kobi - it will be fall before you know it and time again for long hikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mouseover what a lovely little friend you have there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Done with finesse, too. Kobi is a smart little fella.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute post from Kobi's perspective!! Loved it!! Also love your mouseover. I'm going to have to try it especially since I'll be housebound most of the week with temps near 110 everyday!! Too hot to even swim!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both images (before and after texture) and Kobi did very well with his narration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, he did very well, lovely shots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the textures! Ah, but the heat... I take my pups out for a walk in the morning then we all escape into our respective houses until evening. It just wipes me out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG...if my dog could read, he would love this blog♥ I love your mouse roll over...I haven't tried it yet, but you did a great job. What a difference the texture etc made!!!
    Laurie @ pride in photos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful shot of Kobi. I always enjoy a before/after treatment. Do I recognize that terrific texture of Kim's. It's one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->