'

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Behind the Scenes: Animated .gif

Kobi waits at the top of the stairs for me to kick the ball down.

Texture thanks to French Kiss: Deep Lemon Fresco

Catching up on Behind the Scenes. Creating an animated .gif out of a series of stills is a fun little trick. And of course, Kobi is my favorite subject. Here he has gone down the stairs to retrieve his ball and is running back up to do it all again.

I'm looking forward to trying this out more, especially since I saw a little girl "dancing" at an outdoor jazz band last night.

12 comments:

  1. Love this Lissa! Kobi is so handsome, and such a good runner! This animated gif. looks like lots of fun, and makes me wish I had taken that class. Too many classes, and too little time! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that just too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great animation. Kobi sure is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy little dog. Great job Lissa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so clever, it is rather mesmerising! I still haven't done mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I'm going to try it too with my hamster.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute - it's wonderful to have a live-in buddy who's always ready to be your model!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! I haven't had a chance to do mine. I got behind. Hmmm. Hoping to "catch up" this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job with the GIF. Kobi is just the bomb!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. soooo cute! You are so lucky to have such a helpful little guy!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->