'

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Beyond Layers: Playing with Colour Storyboards

In Kim Klassen's Beyond Layers, we're playing with making a color storyboard from the colors in an image. It makes for a nice composition. I'm not sure this is the best photo for this application, but it is from our recent walk to Coal Creek.

Thanks to Kim for her texture: greydayVintage

I was sitting on a bench and Kobi had decided it was time to go. I was telling him I wasn't ready yet. Let's just stay a bit longer. So he plopped down to wait. Of course, I couldn't resist capturing his patience. ;->

4 comments:

  1. I think this is beautiful, Lissa!
    I love the light in the top of the photo, and that little sweetheart is just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful storyboard! Kobi is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving your color palettes. Kobi is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->