'

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Behind the Scenes: Buttons/Badges

There's so much going on over there at Behind the Scenes that I'm starting to feel scattered, not knowing what to do first. You know that feeling, when you're standing at the practice batter's box or on the tennis court with the ball machine throwing the balls so you can make sure you get your swing down? And somehow the machine goes berserk and starts spitting out so many balls you're not sure which one you should swing at? Well, that's where I am right now!

So, here's my mini-project for today. My badge or button, whichever word suits you. I had one for a while and wondered who would use it or what its purpose is, so I took it down. Now I redesigned it and decided to put it back up. It's over there on my sidebar too. See it? Ok, I'm done acting like a little kid who just got her new Keds! or PF Flyers! Oh, is that before your time? Not to worry. Feel free to grab it if you want to be part of the club. lol

laf Custom Designs
I know it will come in handy if I do a linky party one day or maybe something else will come to mind to entice people to put my badge/button on their site. For now, it's just kind of a e hinge to have and I'm going to leave it there. And I'm sticking to it. ;->

I look forward to seeing yours too, all you "Sceners." ;->

11 comments:

  1. It looks great! What did you use to create it? I've thought about making one of my own but that's about as far as I've gotten with it... thinking about it. lol I know some people use them for their blogrolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so behind I didn't even know about making badges/buttons. I do know how to add a badge to my blog, which I will do now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea why someone would want one from me... so I'm hesitating on this one. Do I have a confidence issue, you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your badge turned out awesome! I just started watching the videos on that lesson today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buttons and badges definitely come in handy for linky parties---do I see one in your future??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice button - well done. I'm yet to read and digest the most recent stuff. It's been a great course.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great button! You are so far ahead of me, i was gone for four days and am so behind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soo good! Great button, fun to read the accompanying text too. Plus, the color tones of your site are like taking a shower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, and forgot to say, that ball machine? It's standing right in front of me... :-) It's a terrific metaphor to explain the feeling this course is giving me too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking good, Lissa. I think your blog looks great! I did Week 10 this morning and put a layout on my blog. It's so much fun learning all these new things. Remember I asked you about how that was done and you said "week 10".

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful button Lissa and everything looks great love the idea of photo magic because that's just what it is ..... Thanks for visiting my blog see you on Facebook I hope ? x

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->