'

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Waning fall berries and such

A short 3 mile stroll along Coal Creek from Superior, Colorado yesterday. Some of this trail winds its way through high class residential and the Coal Creek Golf Course. It was interesting to see how the other half lives, but all I can think of when I see homes as large as those in this neighborhood is, "I'd hate to have to clean them!"

Pretty soon all the highlight colors of fall will be gone and we'll have to enjoy the muted greens, blues, grays of winter.

And yes, I'm in avoidance of culling 500+ photos from the four days of My Camino and getting serious about writing about the experience. Not sure I'll get to it this weekend, but hope to be able to report on it soon.





Textures thanks to Kim Klassen: musiclovin and phoebe

Linked to Lisa Gordon's Creative Exchange.

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful photographs these are Lissa!
    I absolutely LOVE those white berries.

    Thank you so much for sharing at The Creative Exchange.

    Have a great day!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->