'

Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Stroll November 13, 2011


Here is the November 13, 2011 issue of The Stroll: Observations While Out Walking (and sometimes driving).

My hike yesterday was a test of endurance and a testament of character (or sheer craziness!). When I got home, I learned on the news that the wind gusts were up to 75mph where I was! Nevertheless, as always, I found beauty. And Kobi is a real trooper for a little guy.

http://www.theelementalpress.com/The_Stroll_111311.pdf

Thanks so much for taking time to smell the roses and discover the open spaces with me. ;->

1 comment:

  1. Amazing hike/climb/endurance test! You go Girl! Were you sore afterwards or are you in super good shape?

    ~~karen

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->