'

Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm Ready!

mouseover for before image

The only thing missing is Kobi. I've got maps, food, clothing, and camera all ready for my trek. Will start My Camino tomorrow morning. If you've been following me, you know the plan is 50 miles in 5 days culminating in enjoying Thanksgiving dinner with my youngest son, Scott the day after I finish. Too bad I don't have a maid to fix the meal!

I'm really looking forward to this time to reconnect with my soul through the earth. It looks like the weather is going to cooperate -- well, in general. There are snow/rain showers forecast for tomorrow, but at the 50º temperature point, I don't see it as a real show stopper.

After Thanksgiving I plan to synthesize all my photos and create an extended Stroll with images, reflections, and inspiration. In the meantime, I will be signing off for the evening soon. Planning on no internet and no TV. I guess that leaves reading, writing, eating, and sleeping! Boy, life used to be so simple!!

I'll miss you all, but I'm so looking forward to this time.
Take care. I'll be back.

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Thanks for stopping by. ;->

Textures thanks to Pixel Dust: impressionist music and soft swirls texture 3

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful time and a great Thanksgiving. I love this composition, too, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lissa! I think that is great to do a trek! What an awesome way to reconnect with yourself, and then to celebrate with thanksgiving with family. Blessings to you on this trek . Have a safe and wonderful time, and will look so forward to hearing about this time, and seeing your photos, and creative comments. Hugs from Texas, and blessings to you on this trip! Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOW THIS IS GREAT!!! Everyone needs an alone retreat now & then. (Kobi is an exception as a companion.) I've been sooooo busy with loads of projects, helping stroke-struck hubby & doing some traveling with him, I didn't see this until Sunday, Nov. 19 or so. No problem--YOU ARE IN MY HEART YOUR ENTIRE TRIP, MY DEAR! May it be everything you hope for, and more. Tom & I just got back from 10 days in TX (last 2 were on the road back & previous 2 were sort of a belated anniversary 2 days away in San Antonio. It was like heaven in all details. Nov. 28th, I get the "other" hip removed, so I'll definitely be on-line more than out with clients! Love, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->