'

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Second Snow



We got another snow last night just like last week although the damage of broken trees wasn't as extensive this time. I was too busy shoveling the driveway and a place for Kobi out back to take pictures this morning before I left for work, so I captured these when I returned home.

It's delightful to see the lingering color of autumn and sparkle of winter's arrival. Fortunately, for us in Colorado, the snow comes and goes quickly usually. It isn't that bone-chilling, teeth-chattering, finger-numbing perpetual cold as other parts of the country can get. Because of that, I've find I really don't mind when Old Man Winter comes to visit. I get to entertain myself with a cup of hot cocoa, curl up in my favorite spot on the couch with my sweet fluff-ball, play with pictures, and watch (really listen) to a movie on TV. Tonight is Jumping Jack Flash. Haven't seen Whoopi Goldberg so thin in a long time.

Time to go read more about Kevin Codd's adventure on the Camino de Santiago.

1 comment:

  1. I've been to Colorado a few times...Ft Carson area (Garden of the Gods was gorgeous) and Denver for a conference. It snowed two of the times...and I sure did enjoy it (especially when it snowed while I was in Denver!). Hee, hee...from my San Antonio perspective though, it SURE was bone chillin' cold! lol

    Your pictures are gorgeous as ever! I especially like the one with the red leaves...goodness...such pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->