'

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Everyone has a calling ...

"Everyone has a unique calling and it's really time to listen to that. That's what the future is going to be. It's time to get ready for it, and help contribute to it, and make it happen." ~ from the video


I've been saying for a long time, "If everyone were working at something they really love to do, we would be living in a very different world." One day I will be working at something I really love to do. Oh, I guess I am ... my photography! I'm just not making money at it ... yet. ;->

I first saw this video linked from Joelle Brandt's blog, An Artful Endeavor. Thanks Joelle.

1 comment:

  1. I've been pondering the idea of calling, a lot lately. In fact, I am planning a post on that very topic. We went downtown over the weekend and ended up in the middle of Nashville's occupy camp in the Legislative Plaza.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->