'

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Walk and Click Wednesdays #20 continued: Good News Update!

I know this is a bit unusual for Walk and Click Wednesdays ... having two posts, but I've been a little busy! But I wanted to share my news and post a few of my own images.

I did it! I got a job ... not just any job, but a good job. I start working for NITA - National Institute for Trial Advocacy as an Executive Assistant to the Executive Director on Monday, January 21!

I couldn't be happier ... really nice new boss and colleagues, great pay and benefits, good location ... all spell A BRIGHT NEW FUTURE. Remember my bright new future artwork I did on the last day of December? Well, I'm on my way. Yes!

Last Saturday, I even found the Boulder Creek access from my then-potentially-new-employer in 17º cloudy, gloomy weather. I wanted to pretend that I could pick up a walking path nearby for daily or occasional breaks.


The path.


A place for lunch.


The ice ledge.


Frozen in motion.

It will be much prettier in the spring ... well, at least a different kind of pretty. And I won't feel like my behind was frozen during a half hour walk!

If you want to link up with Walk and Click Wednesdays this week, by midnight Saturday ... please do so on this post.



14 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you to begin this new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It looks very interesting job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lissa I am so pleased for you and can tell that you are pretty enthused too! Congratulations!!!!! You have waited a long time for just this perfect job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am soooo happy for you!!!! I just knew this was going to be your year to shine. I know you will do great and you deserve this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lissa, I am absolutely thrilled for you!
    Sending a very big CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    XO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. brrr, brrr, brrr - it looks really cold up in your neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yipee! Yahoo! So happy for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go - good things come to those who wait.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very happy for you. Can I ask...how you found this? My husband is looking and just looking for encouragement for him?
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful news! and what a location! looking forward to future shots from your lunch break.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just would like to congratulate you again Lissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on the new job. Kobi is going to miss you or will he be going to work with you?

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->