'

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Walk and Click Wednesdays #9: Inside and Outside

I was the lucky recipient of a purchase code for iColorama from Geri Centonze who has emersed herself in iPhoneography. Thanks so much, Geri!

Well, I can't tout taking my pictures with an iPhone, but I have played with cell-phoneography using my new HTC EVO 3D. And iColorama is a very cool photo-editing app. I've found my favorite processing already. So here you go ... my apologies to those of you who have seen these on Instagram. ;->


Leaves on a walkway ...


A fellow at the mall who got his head shaved with a decorative design ...


Mother and son from the second floor ...


Kobi sleeping after a long walk ...

I did take my usual walks this week with Kobi on the path that goes to the creek, but I thought it might be more interesting to share my photos of the walk I purposefully took to the mall in an effort to get some "street photography." I still feel very self-conscious ... I can't seem to take the pictures head on knowing my "victims" will see me taking the picture. I'm much more comfortable asking permission, but then people change and you don't catch their behavior spontaneously. There much be some compromise. I'll keep trying.

~~~~~~~~~

Hope you're all having a great week. I look forward to seeing you here for Walk and Click Wednesdays. Can't wait to see what you saw on your strolls.

Please join me in the adventure. The only "requirement" other than those below is that you go out walking and take some pictures. Please keep in mind that you don't have to walk, take pictures, process them, and post all on Wednesday ... take the weekend before to explore and a few days to process your photos ... then link up.

Walk and Click Wednesdays (WCW) Guidelines:

Are you new to Walk and Click Wednesdays? The party will open on Wednesday and close on Saturday at midnight.

Here are just a few guidelines to keep everyone on target.
  • Please link directly to your WCW blog post or the specific flickr image, not to your main blog url or flickr stream url. Please do not link to an online shop.
  • Please link back to laf Custom Designs. I'd love it if you'd share my WCW button on your blog (it's over there on the sidebar--see it?--just under the Friends Who Love It Here icons). It will also serve as a reminder to you since I know you all have a lot going on in your lives.
  • Please visit the other WCW participants and share the love. Gotta get this party goin' on.
Have a great weekend and find some time to walk and click. ;->
See you all soon!

4 comments:

  1. These are so cool!! Great processing and street photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of Kobi. He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out - I predict once you get a few more apps you'll be as app-dicted as I am. Great job! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you are experimenting with your new phone. Photo apps are very addicting.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->