'

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Tales from Kobi: Phone Fun

Well, Mom's been having lots of fun with her new phone and has even found some neat apps for processing including Instagram. For those of you on Instagram, I'm sure she'd love it if you'd hook up. @lafcustomdesigns




Used PhotoFunia templates for processing the above images.

And then last night, Mom took me on a walk on our favorite neighborhood path. The sun was setting behind the clouds--a cool evening. And since Mom had just downloaded Instagram, she was experimenting, but barely got a couple images uploaded before her battery went kaput.



But, those weren't her first Instagram photos ... before we went for a walk, while she was playing, she took this one of me. Gotta love the dreamy effect, don't ya think?


Hope she gets to see some of you on Instagram! Until next time; enjoy yourselves, take lots of pictures, and don't forget to share. In the meantime, I think I'll take a nap.

4 comments:

  1. Love that first series - I'm going to have to play with that! I'm on instagram, too. So much fun! Find me or I'll find you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This last shot is just adorable, Lissa.
    Found you on IG.
    So glad you will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kobi,

    Looks like your Mom is having a lot of fun...and you too. I sure enjoyed my visit with you tonight after work. You both make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that "frame" with the kitty looking at Kobi in a book...I am still laughing out loud at that one!!!

    I never got on the instagram kick. I don't know if the app supports your phone, but I am a huge fan of Hipstamatic.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->