'

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Walk and Click Wednesday #5: 50 Shades of RED

Well, it is still Wednesday, so technically I made it, but I apologize for not having this post up earlier. I've gotten a bit side-tracked with job interviews, inspirational recordings, and a new cell phone with a much more cost-efficient phone plan with Virgin Mobile! Remember you can post your links until midnight on Saturday.

So, now down to business ... here are a few of my 50 Shades of RED. ;-> Have you noticed that there are a LOT of shades of red in nature? I took a stroll along Pearl Street Mall in Boulder, Colorado over the weekend. I love watching the people there as well as enjoying the lovely landscaping and sunshine.

I was called to capture these various reds. There were also some great musicians playing harp, viola, and some sort of horn ... I'll post those images in the next couple of days.


I look forward to seeing what you came up with this week and thank you for your patience.

PROMPT for NEXT WEEK - 10/10/12:

For those who like a prompt, I'd like to propose something a bit more challenging--SERENITY. What symbolizes serenity as you wander near and far. Does a creek or bench call your name? Do you prefer a mountain top? Or a meadow? We are getting a cold front here in Colorado, so I'll probably be staying close to home this weekend as I capture my serenity photos.

Please keep in mind these prompts are just to get you walking ... and thinking ... taking pictures. If they don't work for you, don't let that stop you. Share what you get! Until next week, keep walking and clicking! ;->

Walk and Click Wednesdays (WCW) Guidelines:

Are you new to Walk and Click Wednesdays? The party will open on Wednesday and close on Saturday.

Here are just a few guidelines to keep everyone on target.
  • Please link directly to your WCW blog post or the specific flickr image, not to your main blog url or flickr stream url. Please do not link to an online shop.
  • Please link back to laf Custom Designs. I'd love it if you'd share my WCW button on your blog (it's over there on the sidebar--see it?--just under the Friends Who Love It Here icons). It will also serve as a reminder to you since I know you all have a lot going on in your lives.
  • Please visit the other WCW participants and share the love. Gotta get this party goin' on.
Have a great weekend and find some time to walk and click. ;->
See you all soon!

6 comments:

  1. I did notice the different shades of red in a neighbor's garden. Flowers ranged from very bright - some almost orange to very deep maroon shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I don't think we have any red around here yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely captures of red!
    Good luck with the job interviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful reds! The prompt for next week sounds really interesting.. I shall keep that in mind this weekend when I step out to take photographs
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the prompts Lissa! Keeps me looking and walking all week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful shades of red, Lissa, and this is the perfect time of year to find them. We have a lot of soggy colors right now, as it has been raining for several days. I hope this does not mean the ned of the leaves for us.

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->