'

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Tales from Kobi: On the road ... to Hugo

I wanted to tell this story, but Mom decided it was best she do it, especially since I spent a lot of the time sleeping in the back seat or waiting in the car while she took pictures, but she said I could make the introduction.

As you will see below, she put a bunch of pictures together in a journal about the trip we took last Wednesday. We did go for a walk at the Coulson Nature Trail. That was a good time.

It was a good trip and on the way home I got a treat. We stopped at a friend of Mom's and I got to play with two of my own kind for several hours. I hadn't seen Jack, the chocolate poodle for quite some time, and now there was Gidget, a Chihuahua mix. What a blast!

If you would like to download the pdf of all seven pages, click here. If you do that you can enlarge the pictures and see the type larger too.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you had a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Lissa, wonderful country for great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures Lissa. It looks like it was a great day for shooting. The windmill reminds me of the one at my parents house, I remember my dad building that when I was a growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful adventure. Some great pics too - I bet the museum owner would have loved to have shown you around - it doesn't look like there's too much else happening! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool adventure! Love the worn and ragged buildings and the history. I'm not the kind to call people to open the museum, either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you enjoyed Hugo, Kobi!!
    These photographs are wonderful, Lissa.
    Great place to be with a camera.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->