'

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Tales from Kobi: Me and Snoopy

One day my mom Googled "Snoopy" so she could draw a good likeness for Draw Something and found that Mim's Zoe Bear and Snoopy came up as the very first image. Ever since, I've been a little jealous, so I had Mom take a picture of me with her Snoopy, which she's had since she was fifteen! That was just a few years ago. LOL

Seems like a good way to start off the Labor Day weekend. I don't have much else to say this evening 'cept I was a little worried Snoopy was going to try to kiss me! Oh my. I don't know what I would have done.

Hope you all have a fabulous long weekend. Kobi

Mom had fun playing with Shadowhouse Creations' new overlays. Textures thanks to Kim Klassen: paperandpaste, jay. Linked o Kim Klassen's Beyond Layers.

8 comments:

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->