'

Monday, August 27, 2012

Texture Tuesday: 1 grape 2 wines

Just doing a little playing for Texture Tuesdays. I had fun with this. You know how Kim often puts flowers in a tall vase or bottle to get the depth of field? Well, I was pulling grapes out of the refrig the other day and had an empty wine bottle hanging around and voilà ... there was my bouquet!

Did you know that Red Zinfandel and White Zinfandel are made from the same type of grape? What's the difference?

Red Zin uses the whole grape and White Zin uses the naked grape (without the skin).

Textures thanks to Kim Klassen and Texture Tuesday: paperandpaste, stampedright1, stampedright2 I just love these textures. They were perfect for this application. Sychroncity at work!

13 comments:

  1. What a lovely collage, beautiful use of textures !
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my guest post !
    Have a nice day,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the composition in the first one and what a great collage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great trio of images...and I love how you were inspired by your trip to the fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How creative of you to make a grape bouquet. You have done lovely work here with this collage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a big fruit fan (I think I put that in my 5 facts friday) but your composition and texture work is spot on!

    Denise from BL and BTS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anything wine related is tops in my book :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Sarah...anything wine related is tops in my book too♥ Thanks for the info on the difference...I didn't know that.
    Laurie @ Pride in Photos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice, Lissa. The grape with condensation dripping from it is lovely. Looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a delightful image! (and I didn't know the difference between the red and white zin!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really do learn something new everyday! Love the images!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are wonderful, Lissa, and I never knew that about white/red Zinfandel!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->