'

Friday, August 3, 2012

Behind the Scenes: 5 Fact Friday

In Behind the Scenes, Kim has invited her peeps to share in 5 Fact Friday. The object--simple: to share five facts about ourselves. Fun time creating a new mosaic.

  1. My favorite friends are Kobi and Nikon, and Nikon always brings her buddies 18-55 and 55-200 to the parties.
  2. I mainline online! I am always connected or at least aware of some electronic device: computer, iPad, Blackberry.
  3. I collect books, read lots of them, but don't finish them all. I love to learn. I've become a bit of a techie geek!
  4. I watch too much TV and love movies, especially the "underdog makes good" kind. Pictured are Finding Forrester, Akeelah and the Bee, Pay It Forward, Life as a House, and Cool Runnings.
  5. I was adopted in Stuttgart, Germany at the age of two by American military and came to the US when I was four. My birth name was Lieselotte Inge and the name I've lived with is Lissa Ann. I go by Lissa--like Melissa without the "me."

17 comments:

  1. I love your mosaic and your 5 facts. You dog is adorable!!! Number 5 is so interesting!! Both of your names are beautiful. My daughter's best friend is named Liesl.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collage! Wow, adopted at two. Fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely 5....and oh my gosh...your #5 is fascinating..... really.... 'sigh'.....

    xo, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Lissa! Great collage and great facts. The movies you listed are among my favorites as well. And that dog of yours is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew 1, 2 and 3 and wasn't at all surprised at 4. And I knew you were born in Germany - may not have known you were adopted. Nicely presented, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, Lissa. Very interesting composite. I guess I need to do mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos Lissa so cute #5 and 1 I to am a techie love to be plugged in have a great weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mosaic is great. It could be the back of an iPhone case! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post, Lissa! Creative mosaic and interesting facts and photos! xo Denise in Akron from BTS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your collage of photos. Your pooch is so cute. Love that we share a little German ancestry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool about your adoption. We were in Germany for three years right after we were married. My husband was stationed in Bad Kissingen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice, love visiting here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so cool that you were adopted.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a Lisa Ann also, except that you pronounce your Lissa, different from my Lisa. :-)
    How much fun learning more about you, and that shot of Kobi is precious.
    I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lissa, "without the me", love your post. I need to do one too. this is so fun to learn more about each other!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lissa, I could get lost on your blog...so much to read and see. A beautiful page here. Your list of five was wonderful and yes if we ever met at a coffee shop we could get lost for hours I'm sure.
    Thanks for your visit to my blog...I have to get more techie and learn, learn, learn. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your mosaic with your five facts! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->