'

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Making Happy!

For the first time in my life (I think), I've been having some fun with a job search. I've customized each application by making a header for my cover letter and resume that brands to the website of the company I'm applying to. Using my creative talents makes the effort fun.

The second interview I had today went well and surprise, surprise ... it was fun! They had me participate in an interactive "game" that is designed to further determine the candidate match to the company culture. So, I'm on to the next step in the process. Not counting my chickens yet, but it looks promising.


So, this evening I'm "making happy" as I "Reach high ... for stars lie hidden in your (my) soul." I'm open to possibilities and smilin' as I sip my hot cocoa. ;->

Texture thanks to Kim Klassen: evolve

4 comments:

  1. Hope you find your hidden stars :) and keeping my fingers crosse for that job !!

    aenee/Lily over from Kim's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed with your attitude and creativity! Your photo is a good visual of reaching high for those stars. May you find and enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great idea! Glad you're having fun. Good luck! (love that quote!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot! Good luck with the job!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->