'

Friday, January 6, 2012

ABUNDANCE in a cloud!

Thanks to Geri from My Heart Art, I created my One Little Word: ABUNDANCE as a cloud using Tagxedo! It's a very cool little program. I spent way too long playing there, but I just love this!

Some of you are amazed at how fast I've come up to speed on taking pictures, processing with Photoshop, creating layouts in InDesign, and building my blog. I guess the answer is since I spend 14 hours a day playing at these things, if I didn't improve I would wonder why I bother. Ha! (oh yes, I am exagerating--a bit) 'Tis true, this is all play for me. Maybe, just maybe it will all pay off one day.

Thanks for visiting. Go try playing with the clouds. You might discover angels ... or at least a little bit of art. ;->

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to try that. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to hve to check out this "Tagxedo"!
    Wonderful word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your abundance heart. I think it would make a great card cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to go play in the clouds...thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->