'

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Guidance tools

I haven't used these tools regularly in some time. I don't know why because I know when I do, things go more smoothly. I love how while I was working on shooting different angles, Kobi rolled his ball into the mix. I suppose that also gives me guidance. He and the ball bring me hours of pleasure and smiles.

mouseover for before image

Since I love macros, I couldn't help myself. Had to get up close and personal and play with different angles. I didn't arrange for the abundance card to be on top. It fell that way. I would say the divine is supporting my choice to focus on that word this year. As each day passes, I feel more and more hopeful that this is going to be a very good year.

mouseover for before image

mouseover for before image

As I was down on Kobi's level, he was so comfortable with me being there that he just laid down within the frame.

mouseover for before image

The Rune figures are painted red, but since I plan on posting this to Macro Monday and the theme is monochrome, I changed it to black and white. I pick my daily Rune in a couple of ways. Often I will just put my hand in the pouch and pull one out. Other times I pour them all out in a pile to choose.

mouseover for before image

Textures thanks to Kim Klassen.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lissa, I really enjoyed poking around on your blog.... I think we have a lot in common! Thanks for visiting me as well. I am going to sign up to follow you!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->