'

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Zareba In-line Strainer ... what? who?

mouseover to see before image

You might think I'm a little crazy that I spent time texuring this Zareba In-line Strainer. And what is it anyway? Well, that's the ratchet thingy that tightens the wire fencing that keeps the cows and horses in their fields.

When I was walking Kobi last weekend, there was something about the sun shining on what appeared to be a brand new one. I couldn't resist texturing it to make it look rustic as I imagine these things should look after years of wear.

Thanks to Bonnie5378 and EleanorT67 (Flickr friends) for directions on making the framing. I finally got it and doesn't this look like a beautiful flower? Just a little?

Textures thanks to Shadowhouse Creations. Textures used are Square 39, 59, 61, 75.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. Like the over and under of the framing. Must learn to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this Lissa!
    Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->