'

Monday, October 24, 2011

The Stroll October 23, 2011


Here is the October 23, 2011 issue of The Stroll: Observations While Out Walking (and sometimes driving).

There always seem to be new walking paths to stumble upon in Boulder County. I took the winding path through a Niwot an upper-class residential area. It was a place to dream, to discover. Afterward, I went to see the movie, The Way. It’s about a pilgrimage in Spain, the Camino de Santiago. I loved the movie and upon contemplation believe The Stroll has been my own Camino.

http://www.theelementalpress.com/The_Stroll_102311.pdf

Thanks so much for taking time to smell the roses and discover new vistas.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome way to commemorate your daily walk! You do have to stroll with a camera, that's for sure. Power walking and shooting don't exactly go hand in hand :-) A wonderful newsletter!

    ~~karen

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->