'

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Option key reminds me ...

mouse over for before image
I dropped my camera on the kitchen floor this morning. I discovered that one of the three seating guides broke off my new 20mm extension tube, but everything else appeared to be in good shape still. Whew! Testing the focus on my Macbook keyboard, I found all was okay.

In shooting the option key, I was reminded that we always have options in life; there are alwasy alternatives. It may be changing our surroundings, our attitude, our focus. Sometimes it's difficult to do, but nevertheless important to know it's possible.

Textures thanks to Shadowhouse Creations

1 comment:

  1. I like the roll-over before/after. Great texture work. I have the code for the roll-over before/after but have not used it nor tried it yet. Since code is new to me I've just keeping my head above water with it all.
    Thanks much for your emails today :-)

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->