'

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Creative Expression: laf Abstract Mosaic

I took some time today to play. I've been missing exploring and creating. So later this week, March 8, I'll post to Bonnie's Photo Art Friday. I know, it's almost a week away, but her prompt inspired me now.

mouseover to see before image

Letter tiles by Leo Reynolds
Textures thanks to Pixel Dust: PAF Gift, Vintage Vellum, Acceptance, Winter Berries
Textures thanks to Shadowhouse Creations: Square 11, 21, 98, Raised Effect 2
Applied Transform/Warp effect
 

4 comments:

  1. Very nice, Lissa. I like the vintage-y colors. I've been so busy, I haven't entered anything in PAF for two weeks. I'm going to try for Texture Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you finally able to get some creative play time in. This turned out great, love all the textures you used. I going to check out those letter tiles right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the coolest images I've ever seen! This really appeals to me, I love shapes and lines! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is this??
    I love this, Lissa.
    So nicely done.
    Happy day to you!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->