'

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Walk and Click Wednesday #28: Winter White

It's time for Walk and Click Wednesday!! I trust you are all doing well.

Thank you all for playing last week ... I hope you've had a chance to get out for your walk this week. Are you discovering new things? Are you feeling better because you're getting out? What do you notice ... outside in the world and inside you?


Saturday. It was the blizzard that wasn't ... at least not 30 miles north of Denver in Lafayette. Oh yes, it snowed for quite a while ... about 4am to 2pm, but it was wet and heavy and melted off the roads with traffic. We didn't have any significant accumulation either. So much hype, even canceled flights at DIA. And my writing coffee was canceled because my friend and I thought it would be too bad by the time we would be making our way home.

Regardless of the snow, Kobi and I got out for our walk. It was actually not that cold. Nothing stops Kobi.


By noon, I was up for going somewhere since I wasn't accomplishing much at home ... so I met with my self at the Red Frog and worked on my client book project for four and a half hours. It was very a productive time.


Sunday. The sun came out. Snow melted. A lovely walk at the Anthem planned community where I learned there are 47 miles of walking paths! I live close enough to drive there ... only 5 minutes away, but don't have to pay the HOA fees. Sweet!

Kobi had a blast with Riley, the 9-month-old Sheltie, as I talked to Riley's owner.

~~~~~

I look forward to seeing you here for Walk and Click Wednesday. Can't wait to see what you saw on your strolls.

Please join me in the adventure. The only "requirement" other than those below is that you go out walking and take some pictures. Please keep in mind that you don't have to walk, take pictures, process them, and post all on Wednesday ... take the weekend before to explore and a few days to process your photos ... then link up.

Walk and Click Wednesday (WCW) Guidelines:

Are you new to Walk and Click Wednesdays? The party will open on Wednesday and close on Saturday at midnight.

Here are just a few guidelines to keep everyone on target.
  • Please link directly to your WCW blog post or the specific flickr image, not to your main blog url or flickr stream url. Please do not link to an online shop.
  • Please link back to laf Custom Designs. I'd love it if you'd share my WCW button on your blog (it's over there on the sidebar--see it?--just under the Friends Who Love It Here icons). It will also serve as a reminder to you since I know you all have a lot going on in your lives.
  • Please visit the other WCW participants and share the love. Gotta get this party goin' on.
Have a great weekend and find some time to walk and click. ;->



15 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that your storm didn't turn out to be a blizzard. 47 miles of walking paths that is awesome. Riley is a cutie, just like Kobi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...Kobi has a very cute new friend!!! I think this one might be a keeper☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every one of your adventures makes me smile...maybe this weekend.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you made it out for a walk! And I'm impressed by those 4.5 hours on the project. Spring is springing around here, thank goodness. I'm hoping to post some photos from my walks soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a very beautiful winter wonderland. I'm glad you got to enjoy it before it melted away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic shots ~ Wow! We must have had a similar storm ~ Kobi is so adorable! Glad you had a great walk ~ I walk with my yorkie everyday usually ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Beautiful snow captures! It's good for you walking on Sunday.
    Wishing you a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another wonderful walk Lissa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful snow images! That first set with the snow on the branches is my favorite! I love all the lines that winter trees have! I do envy you a little! I love snow and we get very little. My post is the exact opposite of yours! Spring has sprung in Arkansas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful snow images! Beautiful walk, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These photos are wonderful, Lissa!
    We still have a little snow here, BUT the crocuses are just beginning to show their leaves, so there IS hope! :-)

    Sweet little Kobi sure does look like he enjoys the snow, and Riley sure is a handsome one!

    I hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great walk! And your companion is so cute! I'm loving this weekly linkup. I tend to be a homebody, and it's encouraging me to get outside and explore with my camera, which always feels doubly great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Friend thank you very much for sharing this space with us. Photo mosaics with the exquisite snow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So excited to find a new meme to link to! The snow pictures are beautiful. Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful photos! Love the one of Kobi running! The one of Riley is so cute how it looks like he is smiling!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->