'

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Green is the Color of Happy!

I've been working at NITA for three weeks now and am so happy. I've got a great boss, nice colleagues, and a wonderful space of my own. I'm enjoying co-creating efficient processes with/for the Executive Director. It's great to be designing a bright new future where I can make a difference and hang my photographic work too!


A walking path nearby takes me along Boulder Creek on my lunch break ... to a familiar spot that my friend Karen and I walked once before she moved away from Colorado. What sweet memories!




Life is great again ... and ... I never thought it would feel so good to pay bills! Got my first paycheck Friday ... green is definitely the color of happy, especially when you like where you go to earn it!!

8 comments:

  1. So glad you've rounded that corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lissa I am so happy for you, but have to say that I think it is quite something for you to be proud of when you look at the creative and patient way that you have been through time of "draught" You so deserve this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so happy for you. Most people spend more time at work than anywhere else, so it's a blessing when they can enjoy the hours spent there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you! I know you waited a long time for this, but you used that time wisely. I love that you have your own space where you can hang your beautiful photography, and you have a place to walk nearby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that things are going so well. How awesome to able to hang your photographs on the wall. I am still working on that and I have a whole house of walls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you have found a good job. Sounds like a rewarding experience all around.

    Love the creek photo...your office looks nice too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so great that you've found your niche and such a great environment as well. They are lucky to have you ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely office and a lovely place to walk! I love the stone creations!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->