'

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Inspired: Kobi in Reflection

Often I get ideas from what others request. In this case, I received a request through a local designers group for an opportunity to create a mirrored logo. While the potential client reviews websites for just the right person to create her logo, I was inspired to try new techniques using my favorite subject ... my sweet Kobi.

Of course, he was not peering into a lake or pond, but at one of his coveted Kong toys ... waiting for me to throw it for him. It was a great starting point. A great way to spend a Sunday morning ... inspired, contemplative, creative. My favorite space.

Kobi contemplating knowledge and wisdom ...


Textures and text brush thanks to Kim Klassen: naturally, paperlove, and ohmy. I also used brushes by DesignFruit to blend the line between the images.

8 comments:

  1. That is so much fun, I really like the reflection. Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely image and wonderful textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I feel you relishing in your creative experience! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Lissa.... so slow finding my way here... but this is just so lovely..... he's so cute... fabulous work my friend.... xo

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->