'

Monday, November 5, 2012

Holiday Cards

I must begin with an apology to Barbara Shallue who wrote a wonderful treatise on putting a moratorium on holiday marketing until after Thanksgiving.

I fully agree, but got to thinking that by that time folks will have selected the cards they will mail to family and friends this year. So, here's my pitch for those who would like some high quality holiday cards that I designed with images I've taken.
  • If you haven’t chosen your holiday cards this year, here’s an opportunity. Since my stock is low I’ll be taking orders. 
  • If you get your pre-paid orders placed by Friday, 11/16 midnight, I’ll ship your order by the Monday after Thanksgiving. 
  • Feel free to mix and match. 
 Click the image above to download a pdf that you can enlarge to see detail.

Image information: 
  1. It’s a holly jolly Christmas 
  2. Hanging Christmas balls
  3. Icicle 
  4. Jingle bells  
  5. Clear Creek, Golden CO – color 
  6. Clear Creek, Golden, CO – B/W 
  7. The gift of a snowy day 
  8. Spirit (dog) in the Snow 
  9. Kobi – Peace 
  10. Snowy rose 
  11. Red berries 
  12. White berries 
Dimensions are 4.875 square with a 5 x 5 white envelope, printed on a high quality paper. 
Cards will be package in a ziploc bag. 
REMINDER: square format takes additional postage, .65 (1st class + .20) 

INSTRUCTIONS: 
  1. Select card images you like (yes, you can mix and match)
  2. Contact me through my contact page with your quantities and image numbers 
  3. Pay with the PayPal link below; choose quantities of 12, 24, 36

Greeting Cards


3 comments:

  1. Lissa, these are wonderful, and I probably don't have to tell you which is my favorite. He is such a little sweetheart!

    Yes, some things just need to be done well before Thanksgiving. Each year I bake many (many!) Christmas cookies. Baking begins this coming weekend, or I would never get done.

    Wishing you a wonderful Monday!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't judge you, Lissa, or hold a grudge. :) I actually downloaded a template for photo holiday cards today... but don't tell anyone! These are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous images :-)
    I love No. 11

    ~K

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->