'

Friday, June 15, 2012

Daring to Dream BIG

Today, Nik Wallenda made history as he walked a wire above Niagra Falls. I was there every step of the way as he said, "Keep your eye on the other side. Never give up on your dreams." It's a challenge to each of us. I think it's time for me to step up. How can he look so fearless?


Well, I wasn't really there. I took this picture of my TV screen so that I could feel like I was there and to remind me that I can accomplish anything if I only believe.

2 comments:

  1. such great advice, and your TV is very photogenic. Have a great day Lissa, and keep looking, the right thing will come

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful TV capture!! And great image to go with the message!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->