'

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Dreaming: Taking a Poll

Thank you all for your kind words about my transition with Walk and Click Wednesday. It was a fun ride and I'm glad you all joined me here. I have been remiss in commenting on your blogs and all your wonderful adventures, but trust me I have visited and enjoyed traveling the world vicariously. Please keep walking and clicking!

~~~~

I've been busy ...

Last night I uploaded my client book project files to Lightning Source! Yay ... this project is finished; my client should get his proof in the next 5-10 days; then I get my show and tell copies.

Homesteading the Soul: A Spiritual Apprenticeship with a Prairie Grandfather is a warm, expertly woven story of a young boy and his grandfather out on the eastern prairies of Colorado. I can't wait to announce that it is actually available for purchase. Terry Keepers has been a joy to work with and I'm delighted that I've been able to be part of his dream--publishing his life's work.

~~~~

Ok ... now on to what started this post ... dreaming about remodeling my kitchen! All manifestations begin with the dream. We know this. So I've collected a few sample chips that I liked and taped them to the edge of my counter so I can live with them for a bit. I'm struggling though with choosing just one. So I'm sharing with you, my peeps, and taking a poll. Let me know which one you like ... 1, 2, or 3.


I will probably be contracting the work sometime in the fall. In the meantime, it's good to have something to dream about.

Later today, I'll be taking myself out for an adventure to celebrate finishing my book project! Hopefully, I'll find something exciting to photograph.

6 comments:

  1. I think that #2 is my favorite. Second choice would be #3. Congratulations on finishing the book project. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without a doubt, #3 for me!
    Congratulations on your client book, Lissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. number 3 for me too... love the warmth and can think of all the color you could then add to the room with it. very nice and what fun to dream.... right after that comes the reality! Sounds like fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. #2 has my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #3...I like the orangish tones.
    I am so glad you are enjoying your day job too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think #3 - that's the kind of granite we want to use in our kitchen! (one day....) #2 is my second. Either would go with your cabinets. Congrats on the book project!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->