'

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Stolen Moments: Lily-flowered Tulips

As I left my book client's home yesterday after a consult, I couldn't help but notice these beautiful and unusual tulips beside the fence around his front yard ... the petals seemed luminescent in the sunlight.

Click on image to see larger view on Flickr

Sometimes there is only enough time and energy to capture a glimpse of specialness in this world. Occasionally, I will post my stolen moments as I stumble through this life. Post-processing allows me to slow down and appreciate these stolen moments for just a little while longer.

6 comments:

  1. Those are very beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I don't know if I've seen any with pointed petals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone else - beautiful! I especially like the shot with the fence.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->