'

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Stepping toward inspiration

Last weekend while at Rachel's graduation, I couldn't help but notice these fabulous little shoes behind me. Unfortunately, my son was being kicked by the two-year-old wearing them. But, I didn't miss the opportunity to capture one sparkling silver shoe in the setting sun.


Yesterday, I watched the movie, Seven Days in Utopia. I found it an inspiring film about a "has been" golfer who discovered not only how to come back to the game of golf, but how to live life.

See it. Feel it. Trust it.

Isn't that how we do anything well? How we follow a passion? And live an inspired life?


What does Kobi's eye have to do with seeing, feeling, trusting? I don't know, but he sees and trusts. I know that.

Sometimes it's hard to discover the passion. Sometimes we must listen first. Sometimes it's just time to dream and trust that each small step will get us where we want to go.

Textures on DREAM thanks to Pixel Dust's: Autrefois and Kim Klassen's: IAm.
"Dream" font INkedGod by Dafont.



4 comments:

  1. Wow! You've had your self a very creative weekend. Your work just grows by leaps and bounds every week. Thanks for the link to PixelDust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these! Wonderful inspiration and thanks for the tip on the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! Kobi's eye does have the look of trust... I just watched the trailer for that movie...I love Robert Duvall and the story sounds like one I would really enjoy. I'll have to see if I can find it on Demand (we don't have Netflix).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing shoe, looks like something my daughter would have worn a long time ago! Hoping that you find your passion. Was just thinking of you and came by to say HI

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->