'

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Loving making storyboards and sending birthday wishes

Thanks to Kim Klassen for introducing me to storyboards! I'm having a ball with this new way of putting photos together to tell a story and creating a mood.

Last night I pulled together some flowers, candy, and chocolate-covered strawberries to make a birthday "gift" for my friend Karen. She has a heart of gold; always wears a smile; and has a way of boosting my spirits when I need it most. This is my way of saying "thank you." Have a great day, dear friend!!


I modified one of Kim's templates that she provided in her wonderful class, Beyond Layers. I'm thinking this may be my new "Stroll"--another way of discovering the world, but in shorter bursts than taking a hike every weekend. I seem to have taken a detour. I have not been regular about taking my strolls for a couple of months now. Hmmm ... I mustn't forget to go out and say hello to nature.

Look for my Valentine's wish coming up soon.

Image textures thanks to Kim Klassen: phoebe, thursday, scriptededges
Background textures thanks to Shadowhouse Creations: Jan 2012 7, 16

2 comments:

  1. What a cool idea! Think I will also do something similar now that you have given me the idea! Isn't beyond layers wonderful. I have learned so much in 3 weeks I am seriously thinking my brain might run out of space. LOL! Have a lovely week at work! Nice to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lissa - I am really touched! Thank you so much for your kind words and for creating this for me!! Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->