'

Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Short and sweet ...

I went to See's Candy a couple nights ago. When I got home I started taking pictures ... well, and eating some, and it occurred to me that I was photographing the life cycle of a See's candy heart. ;-> So here it is ... my gift to you, my friends.

By the way, the life span of a See's candy heart is about a nanosecond!! At least in my house.


Happy Valentine's Day to all.
♫♬ ❤♥❤ ♬

Textures thanks to Kim Klassen's Beyond Layers: ifonly, thursday
Textures thanks to Shadowhouse Creations: Jan 2012 7

2 comments:

  1. ... wanted to tell you about Mom.  She, too, loved Sees and would get a lb or two each holiday...It took her very little time to scarf up each bit left in the box...maybe all of 4 days for a 2 lb box!  So love your work, Lissa - take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lissa, this storyboard is just beautiful.
    I think it would make a wonderful card!
    Sending you wishes for a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->