'

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Shifting Gears and Re-directing

OK, I've decided that it doesn't make much sense to duplicate my efforts on two blogs, and since I have to have the Wordprss site to interact with Wordpress Daily Prompts, from today forward I will only be posting 365 Days of Writing at laf Writes.

I really should have named that url laf Writes, but I can't change it now. If you'd like to follow my writing for the sake of writing journey, please hop on over to laf Writes. and click the Follow button in the right navigation bar. Thanks for understanding and I hope you enjoy my stories.


I will continue to post more art related things here. For example, I want to tell the story behind "a rose is not a rose ...." So watch for that!

Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->