'

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Leaf Bug Mosaic

My colleague at work who knows I love cool photo opps called me into his office to see this leaf bug outside his window. So of course, I ran to get my camera, went outside, and snapped away. Couldn't wait to get home to texturize!

If you've seen this on Flickr, what I didn't share there are the before pictures. Wanted to show just how boring those pictures were. Also, it was an odd place to find a leaf bug--on a cinder block wall! As you can see I got several different angles, one with the sky totally washed out. Now, if I'd only had a macro I could have gotten this little guys' big googly eyes much better.

Textures thanks to Kim Klassen and grungetextures.com

1 comment:

I'm so glad you stopped by! Hope you'll leave a message so I know you were here. I love to hear from my visitors. ;->